Regular weekly events
Our regular events run every week, and are offered free of charge. They are run in association with our community partners, and led by community volunteers and sessional workers.
- Tuesday 5-7pm: Journalism classes, in partnership with Headliners (for youth aged 11+)
- Thursday 5-6pm: Football team development @ Sobell Leisure Centre
- Thursday 6.30-8pm: Cultural group @ Old Fire Station, Islington
- Saturday 1.30-3pm: Cricket, in partnership with Middlesex Cricket Club @ Sobell Leisure Centre
- Saturday 3-5pm: Basketball and football, in partnership with Access To Sports @ Sobell Leisure Centre
We also offer a once per month trip to City Hall, to take part in the Youth Forum
If you are aged between 8 and 19, and are interested in attending any of the events above, please email on email@example.com to let us know in advance, and we will confirm whether we have capacity.
We aim to offer a range of one-off events, which support our youth in accessing new opportunities and building skills. These include:
Unique sporting activities at a range of London venues – this can increase fitness and wellbeing, and grow confidence within our youth.
- Ice skating
- Forest rock climbing
- Diverse water sports
A range of fun activities to upskill our young people, and expose them to new community groups.
- Pizza cooking class
- Attending X-Factor auditions at Wembley Arena
- T-shirt painting workshops
We also support our early talents, both by identifying and connecting young people with other organisations to foster their skills, and by providing a support base. For example, we recently connected a promising young runner with an Islington running club, leading to her participation in the junior London marathon.